- Doctorate in Physical Therapy SUNY Buffalo 2004.
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Board Certified Direct Access Provider
- Certified Lymphedema therapist for the upper extremity (CLT-UE) and neck lymphedema
- Graduate of The Jackson Clinics Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program (Northern VA)
Nicole has 16 years of experience in treating a variety of orthopedic conditions, sports injuries, and chronic pain in a variety of body regions including the spine, sacroiliac joint, shoulder, knee, and ankle. She has received her CLT-UE for treating patients before, during, and after breast cancer treatments and/or surgeries (including DIEP flap) focusing on lymphedema management, overall wellness, and return to full activity. She is also certified in neck lymphedema for management following radical neck dissections or other injuries. She is experienced in working with pediatric patients with orthopedic injuries, toe walking, or other developmental conditions. She recently moved from Northern Virginia with her family where she practiced for 16 years. She is originally from Saratoga Springs and is happy to be back home.